Friday, November 2, 2007

After reading a blog from another student, I finally found a topic for today's blog. I read a blog about someones landlord and how rude he is. It got me thinking about my landlord, who we actually call the manager for the apartment complex. I have to say that he is a great guy, maybe because we have been friends for about three years and he gives me a deal on my rent. Nevertheless, I have notice that most people do not like their landlords. One of the common reasons I have heard is, they never do what tenants ask them to do, they are never around, and according to a blog they pick up rent at 1:47am. I have only experienced one of these, while resiting in San Jose.
My manger is a 25 year old male, who works a number of hours. He is hardly home, when he is he sleeps, eats, or parties with other of our friends. Currently, he has finally been making an effort to help out all tenants. He painted all the apt., rewired all the fire, and rearranged parking so every tenant with a car could have a permanent spot. Mind you, I have know my manger for about three years, this was a dramatic change. I was completely shock! I think that if anyone has issues with their landlord they need to let them know.

No comments: