Friday, October 26, 2007

Familia

I have to start our by saying that family, by far, is the best thing ever created. Of course, we all have our moments, but then again those are the best. I come from a very crazy, Mexican, extended family, who knows how to party hard and be loud at the same time. This weekend, yet again, I am home for another extravagant weekend in Los Angeles. My cousin, the groom is getting married. Now mind you, he is my cousin by both sides. My mom and his mom our sister and my dad and his dad are brother, causing a bigger sir in our family. I enjoy hanging our with my family. They make me laugh, blush, and at times even cry, tears of joy of course. Over the last years, I have not attend so many important event, such as mothers day, grandparents anniversary mass, birthday parties because I live in San Jose. However, I have learned to appreciate the true meaning of family and home cook meals.

A couple hours ago my brother and I were hungry we decided it was dinner time. We told our parents they joined us and we had a fabulous time at Mexican restaurant. I honestly feel like we ate to must for being so late. Nevertheless, it was fun and good! Once we got home, we began finishing up all the minor details for the wedding tom morrow. I told them I needed a couple minutes write my blog. Why would I even ask to be alone? Soon enough my brothers walk into the room with a brown box. I remembered that we are using about five different props for the wedding just to create more noise and craziness. They walk into the room and at the top of there lungs they are laughing and saying we need your help with inflating the balloons and fake mics. I roll my eyes at them and scream back "get out, I need five minutes" they laugh and begin to inflate the balloons in my room. Now there is a mess on the floor, my brothers shoes and socks, and of course there smell. Would I change that moment? Never they are my life!

I can not wait for tomorrow night. I know we will all have a great time. Dance the night away, have one to many cocktails and laugh and sing till we loose our voice.

No comments: