Friday, September 28, 2007

MANA

Since I was in High school I have always had a passion for concerts. I would often attend all major events for my favorite artist. Such as, Alicia Keys, Sugar Ray, Ricky Martin, and Vicente Fernandez. I would always drag one of my brothers with me because he had a car and a little extra money. It never failed he, would always say yes. He would also help me find good seats for a reasonable price. I have lost count of the number of concerts I attend. The unfortunate part is that when I moved to San Jose State University I was unable to continue my hobby. Until recently, I have begun attending a number of concerts. It brought so much joy into my life I been a lot nicer and happier my friends say. Recently, I received two free tickets to the Luis Miguel concert, which was really nice. Luis Miguel is a Spanish artist who is knows for his sexy looks and soft voice. Last weekend, I was able to attend last minute the Justin Timberlake concert. I have to say that I was blown away by his performance. He did an extraordinary job! This upcoming weekend I will go see Mana, a rock en espanol band who has sold over a million records numerous times. I am so excited to see them except for one reason. I have to drive to Oakland during mad traffic because I was unable to get the day off. Being so that will be the low of my day and high will be MANA!

No comments: