Friday, October 19, 2007

I honestly can not wait till next weekend. I am so happy to be going home! Finally I get to see my parents and my new niece. Like mention before in one of my blogs my family celebrates weddings like there is no tomorrow. I will be flying to Ontario, CA on Thursday right after Polsi 100W class. I will be attending the wedding of my beloved cousin Jose, he is marrying this wonderful women I completely adore her. I think she is a great lady who presents her self really well. She has learned to cope with my crazy, out going, blunt family. I truly enjoy her and I am very happy for both of them. One main reason, why I am so excited is that I have not been home since the summer. This wedding is going to be so much fun. My entire family 300 plus will be in town. All the ones, from south of the border and up north. This mini-adventure has been long awaited. This summer my mother got very ill, causing huge depression in my life. I have miss her so much, this wedding is just a perfect way to be united to her and share a good laugh. I tend to enjoy my self and open up a lot more with my family, especially my brother and my mom. I am also looking forward to my dads retirement party. He is finally retiring after 32 years of working the grave years shift at a produce company. He was having a very hard time coping with the fact that retirement is just around the corner, but he finally go the point and understood that he deserve the break. He says he will spend much more time with my mom and the new baby my sister-in-law just had. He also mention that he might visit my brother and I in the bay for Thanksgiving, something unusually. He has never celebrated Thanksgiving with us because he has always been working. This month will just be filled up with a lot of excitement and joy. I know tears of happiness will be pouring down my eyes on Thursday of next week!

No comments: