Friday, October 12, 2007

Today has been such a long day. I woke up late for work and forgot to grab my homework. Work is so slow, I wish I would be able to leave and go to bed. For the last three weeks I have not slept well and ate well. I feel really tried a feeling I hardly experience. I am so shocked that this semester is already halfway through. At the end of the month I will be attending another family wedding in LA. I am so excited about it, that’s my focus point for the rest of the month. I am so involved at work that I am never allowed to leave early. At times I arrive late to class because I have to stay longer at work. I work on campus, it’s a great job, but over the summer I worked so much I need a break! I been venting with friends about my job for a couple of weeks, they told me " Keep your head up, you can do it!" I know I can.

The only thing I am looking forward to this weekend is Sunday. I am in the mood to attend Church and do some serious praying. Maybe, my prayers will be answered, and I can pass all my classes with good grades. I am doing pretty well in most of them. One of my polsi classes is harder than expected. It consists of a lot of reading, which is fine, but it takes me a while to understand some of the concepts. I might make an appointment with Prof. Wood to discuss my concerns in that class. I really enjoy college it’s given me a new insight on life and I have meet a number of great people. My job has given me a lot of advice that I know will help me in the future.

No comments: